Knight Frank Chartered (Thailand) Co Ltd
"Luxury Housing 1H 2023"
The Summary Highlight
- The luxury housing priced at 10 million Baht and above has shown positive trends in the first half of 2023.
- Demand for high-priced houses remains steady, driven by a relatively fast absorption rate and a pool of potential buyers
- The supply of luxury housing saw a decrease in the number of newly opened units but remained positive.
- Houses priced between 10-20 million Baht account for the highest demand, predominantly from Thai nationals in the 30-35 age range with higher incomes.
- The outlook for the latter half of 2023 is positive, with expectations of new housing projects primarily in the 10-20 million Baht price range.
- Developers are also exploring the development of homes in the 80-100 million Baht range in emerging areas.
Read Full Article Here