Minor Hotel Group
The Asian Institute of Hospitality Management is offering scholarships of up to 75% for students with a drive to succeed and lead. The programme is open to both Thai and international students for the 2022 BBA intakes.
Applicants will require:
- A high school diploma / GED diploma (minimum 145 points in all four areas) / IB / A levels or IGCSE
- An IELTS average of 6.0 or above (with no score lower than 5.5)
- A letter of recommendation from a school principal or counsellor
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on 4 - 5 March 2022 at the AIHM campus in Bangkok, or if abroad, then online via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Application deadline: 26 February 2022
If you know of potential applicants, please forward this email to them. For more information, click here.
See where an AIHM education can take you.
Why choose AIHM?
At AIHM, you benefit from Swiss-style, hands-on learning from industry experts. The Bachelor of Business Administration in Global Hospitality Management is taught in Bangkok and Pattaya, with the option of exchanges at Les Roches campuses in Switzerland and Spain.
Founded by Minor Hotels
- Minor Hotels' brands are recipients of some of the hospitality industry's greatest accolades, including awards from Conde Nast Traveler, US Readers' Choice Awards and Forbes Travel Guide
- Minor Hotels owns and operates over 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in 55 countries
- Connect with over 35,000 hotel and travel professionals throughout the Minor Hotels network
In Academic Association with Les Roches
- Les Roches is ranked third worldwide for 'Hospitality & Leisure Management' in the 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject
- AIHM has adopted Les Roches' curriculum
- AIHM works with Les Roches to ensure the continuous quality of world-class delivery and assessment
Prepare for Future Success
- AIHM combines exemplary Swiss education with an international outlook to give you the most intensive hospitality training in the world
- Students learn through a blend of theoretical, classroom simulation, on-site practical learning and high-impact internships
- Our dynamic curriculum evolves to match and lead the new directions of the ever-changing hospitality industry
Cosmopolitan Campus Communities
- Discover true hands-on learning at our Bangkok and Pattaya campuses, both built on five-star hotel properties
- For students from South East Asia, studying at AIHM means being that much closer to home
- For students coming from outside the region, it's an opportunity for a true international learning experience
Download our brochure