Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort Bangkok
Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort Bangkok
AQ Package (Alternative Quarantine Package)
AQ General Information
- Rates are in Thai Baht and already inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
- The availability of rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Bookings for the Presidential Suite or Royal Suite will be 100% Prepayment only.
- The above rates are valid until 30 September 2021.
- All room types have private balcony
- Guests must remain in their room throughout their stay. The access to the outside relaxation area is temporarily cancelled until further notice.
- There will be no room cleaning service; cleaning kits can be requested.
- Laundry service is still permitted (exceptions apply for some countries)
- Receiving food deliveries is still permitted (exceptions apply for some food items)
- Alternative Quarantine program is subject to change according to the latest government policy
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 3 times COVID-19 test on Day 2& 6& 12
- 1 way transfer provided from Airport (Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang) to hotel (sharing with max. 3 persons)
- 20% discount on room service
- 20% discount on laundry service
- Daily health monitoring with 24-hours nurse supervision
- Complimentary supplements to boost the immune system
- Complimentary preventive health telemedicine consultation
- Complimentary Health Watch Club Card with exclusive benefits & gift vouchers
- One way transfer provided from Airport (Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang) to hotel. It will be a communal ride of max. 3 persons, seated with social distancing measures. In case your luggage is more than 2 pieces, we recommend you to reserve a private transfer due to the limited space in the communal van.
- Private transfers from the airport to the hotel are available at an additional charge of THB 2,000 net/person/way. The vehicle used will be a Toyota Commuter Van. Advance reservation of at least 48 hours is required.
- Enjoy exclusive discount rates for basic and executive medical check-up packages (blood test) at BDMS Wellness Clinic (BWC) located adjacent to the hotel. These special rates are only available for our AQ guests & can be used within 30 days of check out. Please let us know if you are interested & would like more information.
- Child between 0.1- 0.99 year-old will have an additional charge as per price in the above table
- Child between 1 – 11.99 years-old will have an additional charge as per price in the above table inclusive of the COVID Test and Full board (3 meals per day)
- Age of 12 years old and above will be considered as an adult.
Couples and family units wishing to stay together in the same or connecting room are required to sign a compulsory consent form for staying together and acknowledge the terms & conditions contained within.
Your AQ starting day
To best understand your arrival day and the flow of your AQ Journey, please consider the below:
- Actual landing time in Bangkok: 0:01 – 18:00 hrs = Your first day count at the hotel starts as Day 1.
- Actual landing time in Bangkok: 18:01 – 24:00 hrs = Your first day count at the hotel starts as Day 0.
- According to the latest policy from the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a non-refundable initial deposit of THB 30,000 is required at the time of making your reservation. This will be a new requirement for applying for your Certificate of Entry (COE). Please see payment options and policy below:
1. Credit Card Payment Gateway: This deposit payment counts under our non-refundable policy. In case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances where the hotel will not apply any penalty charges, there will still be an applicable 3% transaction fee charge of paid deposit.
2. Manually Transfer Money to Hotel (Bank Transfer): The hotel will refund paid deposits only for unforeseen circumstances (flight cancellation, visa problems etc.) that have supporting documents from your embassy or airline, as well as for bookings that have postponed their stay period but the hotel does not have the availability for the required room type anymore.
- This reservation is allowed to cancel in case of unforeseen circumstances only (i.e. flight cancellation, visa problem etc.) and supplementary documents as evidence are required.
- In case of no show or cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, 100% charge of program will be applied.
- For cancellation between 7 to 13 days before arrival, 50% charge of program will be applied.
- Free cancellation for cancellations received 14 days before arrival.
The process of making a reservation with hotel
- Complete the details as stated in the following link. This is required by Bangkok Hospital as their pre-screening process: http://movenpick.bdms.co.th
- Send us the following documents:
- Photo of first page of the passport (All guests)
- Thai national id (for Thai nationality only)
- Deposit can be paid via wire transfer or credit card (Hotel will provide payment gateway link). Please refer terms and conditions in Deposit Policy section
- Flight Itinerary (Please provide us with the full details of your itinerary, including the point of origin and any transit flights if applicable)
- Your address in Thailand after finishing the AQ program
- Certificate of Entry (COE) *Can be submitted later once it has been approved and before your final travel date
- Negative Covid-19 test result (issued within 72 hours prior to travel) *For Non-Thai nationality only
- A Medical insurance document covering all expenditures of medical treatment, including COVID-19 with an amount of at least USD 100,000 (for non-Thai nationality)