Samitivej Hospitals offer Free Consultation through Samitivej Virtual Hospital for the members of the British Chamber of Commerce Thailand
Samitivej Virtual Hospital is a real-time consultation with doctors via video call, available 24 hours a day. The service offers fast and easy access, allowing patients to communicate directly with Samitivej medical staff for online health consultation. The service is available through the Samitivej Plus application*, hospital website and LINE application @Samitivej. Samitivej Virtual Hospital service includes:
● Real-time consultation with Samitivej’s team of doctors and nurses
● Blood samples taken at home
● Medication delivery (free delivery in Bangkok)
● Vaccination at home
Samitivej Virtual Hospital has been an accredited member of the American Telemedicine Association since 2019.
Unlimited free online consultations through Samitivej Virtual Hospital
At the end of your payment process, please use the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Promotional Code: BCCT20
Valid until 31 December 2020
Should you have additional questions or are experiencing problems with Samitivej Virtual Hospital, please contact 02-022-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Samitivej Virtual Hospital, please click here.
*For first time Samitivej Plus registration, please make sure to use the same ID/passport number that you used to register as a patient at the hospital, so that our system can match your records.
Terms & Conditions
- Free online consultations for the first 15 minutes. Please enter the promotional code in the payment section at the end of your payment process.
- The Promotional Code cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions by Samitivej Hospital.
- The Promotional Code can be used for doctor consultation via Samitivej Virtual Hospital only.
- The Hospital reserves the right to change any conditions without prior notice.
All advice and recommendations suggested by our doctors will be based on the medical information provided by the customer. However, this service does not constitute an official medical diagnosis and must not be used in emergency situations which require urgent medical attention.