BCCT KING'S BANGKOK LIFE & STYLE GARDEN PARTY
*Massive thanks to our event sponsors for their kind support*
Naming: King's College International School Bangkok
Corporate: Bangkok Prep International School, Samitivej, Harrow International School Bangkok, Fitness First, Wellington College International School Bangkok, MedConsult, Royal Enfield, Aston Martin & Central Food Retail
You are cordially invited to BCCT King's Bangkok Life & Style Garden Party. This is one of the top events of the BCCT calendar attracting over 300 members and guests.
The theme of Life & Style is based on UK-Thai partnership and showcasing British brands, cars, motorbikes, lifestyle and the best selection of food & drinks in the fabulous ambient of an evening garden party. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Date: Thursday 30th March 2023
Time: 6.30 - 9.30 pm
Venue: Siam Society at Asoke Intersection (BTS: Asoke exit 3 or MRT: Sukhumvit exit 1)
Entry: THB 2,000 per person or THB 8,000 for 5 persons from the same member company. The price includes food and drinks
*Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to confirm your booking. No payment on the door. No walk-ins please. Thank you for your co-operation*
- Online Payment options are available when confirming your booking (recommended). Online payment when you book is the simplest way to do this.
- Bank transfer is also available to Kasikorn bank 709-2-36464-4 and email email@example.com to verify for a receipt.
Payment & cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list. No walk-ins.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 day) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. At any other time will incur a higher fee
Event policy: by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Event Behaviour Statement: please click here
Dress code: Smart casual for an outdoor event. High heels are not recommended.
Parking: Complimentary parking spaces are available at the white building of Federation of Accounting Professions next to Siam Society.
*Big thanks to our food & drink sponsors*
- Swissotel Ratchada - Loong Foong Chinese restaurant with Roasted Pork Belly, Roasted Duck plus a few other items
- Renaissance Pattaya - Ahi Tuna on coconut “Leche de Tigre¨ made with lemongrass, chili yuzu, Cucumber and water cress oil.
- Britishop - Mini-taster-ploughmans. Portion of scotch egg, pork pie, bread, ham, pickle, cheese
- Royal Orchid Sheraton - Seafood Tempura
- Rembrandt - Butter Chicken with Nan
- Anantara Riverside - Japanese Restaurant “Benihana” Teppanyaki Style.
- Movenpick BDMS - Miang Khom Hom – Stir fried minced chicken, pounded peanuts, ginger, tamarind vinegar and herbs wrapped with pickled mustard leaf.
- Anantara Siam - Gougons of Cod - deep-fried panko crumbed fillets of cod, tartar sauce and medium cut chips and Pork Schnitzel -Panko crumbed pork escalope with cranberry compote and lemon
- The Landmark - Prawn Dumpling with X.O Sauce, Pork Spare Rib with Lychee Sauce
- InterContinental Khao Yai Resort - Welcome drink and snacks
- Rosewood Luang Prabang
- Shinta Mani Angkor
- Central Food Retail/Tops - Salt Beef Sandwich Bangers/ Mashed Lancashire Hot Pot/ The Baker new mini range items (Mini Croissant, Mini Cinnamon Roll Danish, Mini Chocolate Custard Danish, Mini Butter Chocolate Roll and Mini Maple Pecan Pastry)
- Somerset Rama 9 Bangkok - Fish n Chips, Gravlax, Duckbreast
- Flow Inter - Fuller's London Pride/Black Cab Stout/Porter/ESB, PA Munchner Hell/Weissbier, Tribute/Proper Job, Pure Brewed Org lager/ Organic Pale Ale/Organic Apricot/Raspberry/Strawberry Fruit beer
- Diageo - Scotch Whisky, Gin and Liqueurs
- Italasia - wines
- Lancaster - Gin Cocktails with Sui craft Japanese Gin
- FMH - Seadrift (non-alcohol) and The Glendee (Whisky)
- Monsoon Tea
- Spirit of 69 - wines