BCCT WOMEN IN BUSINESS EVENING - Mental & Physical Wellbeing
*Special thanks to our sponsor LawtonAsia Insurance Brokers *
We often put others well-being before own… however the best way to support others around us is to be strong… both physically and mentally.
- Join us to hear our speakers sharing their insights on the following topic:
- Introduction of the wellness continuum and the importance of (realistic) goal setting
- How illness and stress can manifest itself and signs to look for
- Do not underestimate the importance of a healthy mind
- How hormones affect our wellbeing
Date: Thursday 6th October 2022
Venue: Ascott Embassy Sathorn
- Dr. Phongphakorn Sontanarat, Functional Medicine | Lifestyle Medicine | Clinical Operations | Health Tech Startup | Product Management | PMI-CAPM® | ACE® Certified Personal Trainer | Health Coach | Weight Management Specialist
- Susan Fanning, Chief Health & Wellbeing Officer at Prudential Life Assurance Public Company Ltd.A (Thailand)
- Dr. Donna Robinson, Founder and CEO of Medconsult
Cost: THB 700 members and THB 1,400 non-members. Price include food, free flow of soft drinks, beer and wine.
-Online Payment options are available when confirming your booking (recommended). Online payment when you book is the simplest way to do this.
-Bank transfer is also available to Kasikorn bank 709-2-36464-4 and email email@example.com to verify for a receipt.
-BCCT vouchers are accepted. One voucher per entry. Please note 'voucher' in a comment box when you book and present the printed voucher at registration.
Payment & cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list. No walk-ins.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 day) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit.
- Payment required at the time of booking’. At any other time will incur a higher fee
Salad: Mix assorted Salad (Vegetarian)
Appetizers: Vegetarian Spring Roll (Vietnamese style), Cocktail sausage wrapped with bacon
Main: Yakisoba (Vegetarian), Chicken Slices (no bones) in Massaman Curry, Deep Fried Fish (pre-sliced) with Three Flavored Sauce, Pan Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts, Thai Fish Cake with Thai Cucumber, Jasmine Rice
Dessert: Ice Cream Thai Coconut (Homemade), Assorted Fresh Fruit
Event policy: by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Event Behaviour Statement: please click here