view in browser
BCCT WOMEN IN BUSINESS EVENING:
Minds Matter: Prioritising Mental Health in the Workplace
BCCT is offering multiple co-sponsorship at THB 10,000 +VAT per company for the next Women in Business Evening on Tuesday 30th May, 6-9 pm at Oriental Residence Bangkok
- Company logo/name/link featured on all multiple e-mail circulars and BCCT Facebook, LinkedIn and BCCT website pre and post event
- 2 free entries per sponsor to attend the event
- One-minute video (visual only) & logo on screens during the networking
- Promotional materials display at the event (maximum space of 1.5 x 1.5 meters)
- Verbal thanks by MC and group photo during the event
- A full list of attendees with contact details and copy of business cards
Exclusivity by sector will be honoured if requested by the member company that first confirms sponsorship.
Contact: If you are interested to sponsor this event, please email email@example.com or call 083-085-4949
Minds Matter: Prioritizing Mental Health in the Workplace is an interactive event that allows participants to explore the challenges and solutions for promoting mental health in the workplace. Participants will gain insight into the need to recognize and address mental health concerns, and will be provided with practical tools and techniques to create a culture of openness and understanding that supports mental health. This event will provide a learning opportunity to share and discuss ways to proactively promote mental health in the workplace. ALL ARE WELCOME
Date: Tuesday 30th May 2023
Time: 6.00 - 9.00pm
Venue: Oriental Residence Bangkok on Wireless Road (BTS Ploenchit exit 2)
Cost: THB 950 for BCCT members and THB 1,900 for non-members. Price includes buffet food, free flow of soft drinks, wine and beer.
Booking: please click HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking assistance
- Online Payment options are available when confirming your booking (recommended). Online payment when you book is the simplest way to do this.
- Bank transfer is also available to Kasikorn bank 709-2-36464-4 and email email@example.com to verify for a receipt.
*Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to confirm your booking. No payment on the door. No walk-ins, please. Thank you for your co-operation*