|Sent (UTC)||04-Jan-2021, 05:23|
|Subject||BCCT BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS 2021|
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING NOMINATIONS: MONDAY 11 JANUARY 2021
ELECTION DATE: THURSDAY 28 JANUARY 2021
Nominations are welcomed for election to the 2021 BCCT Board of Directors. The election will take place at the Annual General Meeting on Thursday 28 January 2021 at a member hotel to be confirmed.
If you would like to contribute to the work of the BCCT please consider standing for election. As a board director, you will help guide and drive the direction of BCCT. To further discuss the role or other related queries please contact a current board director or BCCT Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seven existing board positions will be vacated at the AGM. Current board directors at the end of their 2-year terms may stand for re-election with other BCCT members who are not current directors. At the election, the seven highest polling candidates will be appointed to serve 2-year terms of office.
A nomination form will be e-mailed on request from - email@example.com - to those wishing to stand. The completed and signed nomination form must include the name of a different proposer and seconder (a candidate or an employee of his/her company may not propose or second). The form must be submitted to the BCCT office together with a photo of the candidate and a profile (maximum 300 words – text will be cut at 300th word) no later than 5.00 pm on MONDAY 11 JANUARY 2021. Nominations may be accepted thereafter, including from the floor at the AGM, but they will not be pre-printed on the advance voting forms circulated to members two weeks before the AGM Luncheon.
Please carefully study the role of a BCCT board director below and the Terms of Reference which can be found on the BCCT website here https://members.bccthai.com/asp/view_doc.asp?DocCID=3963
THE ROLE OF A BCCT BOARD DIRECTOR INCLUDES:
* Attendance at monthly Board meetings (dates set at the beginning of the year). A minimum of 6 Board meetings must be attended.
* All directors will be expected to actively participate in as many BCCT Groups as possible and other meetings/events as and when applicable
* Preparation of regular reports on news, developments, opportunities, etc in your sector or area of expertise, or writing articles for The Link magazine (no specific numerical requirement)
* Attendance at BCCT events in order to represent the chamber, meet members, etc, as individual schedules permit
* Input on any issues raised by BCCT members, officers or the BCCT office
* Promotion of the BCCT among the Thai and foreign business communities in and outside Thailand
* A Board Director may not miss three Board meetings in a row without notice otherwise he/she is deemed to have vacated office.
All directors will be expected to sign a declaration regarding conflicts of interest if they have not already done so.
|Check your BCCT Calendar here for event details: https://members.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/eventlist.asp ----------------------------------------------- To contact us by email: General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Enquiries: email@example.com BCCT Information Services https://www.bccthai.com ----------------------------------------------- [[UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]]|