|Address:||18 Krungthep Kreetha Road,|
Saphan Sung District
|Phone Number:||+66 2-087-8888|
|Wellington College International School Bangkok provides world-class, all-round education in English for children from 2 to 18 years old.|
Wellington is a school like no other. Where many focus on examination results and view league table positions as the main criterion for success, the whole ethos of Wellington is centred on each and every individual who passes through our gates.
To be a Wellington student is to experience a wide variety of subjects and learning opportunities and, one way or another, to discover and pursue your passion. Thanks to our state-of-the-art facilities and resources, Wellingtonians quickly find that they have access to everything they need to progress quickly and enjoy what they do to the fullest.
We have enjoyed enormous success since opening our doors in August 2018; and in May 2019 Wellington College Bangkok became the first school in the world to gain full COBIS Patron’s Accreditation within its first year of operation—evidence of both excellence and great ambition.
From the sports pitches (grass and artificial), 400m running track and the aquatic complex, which includes a full 50m Olympic pool, to the spacious classrooms with their adjoining Learning Studios, the amazing library, co-working spaces, Harkness Rooms and our beautiful 600-seat theatre, our learning environments are some of the most stimulating you will see.
|Products or Services|
|On our beautiful, purpose built campus, our School has three sections:|
i) Early Years Foundation Stage encompasses Pre-Nursery (2 years old at the start of the academic year), Nursery (3 years old) and Reception (4 years old).
ii) Junior School starts from Year 1 (5 years old at the start of the academic year) to Year 6 (10 years old).
iii) Senior School, from age 11 to 18, readies students for IGCSE examinations in Year 10 and 11 and A-levels in Year 12 and 13.
We provide an education that is vibrant, demanding and progressive, encompassing both serious focus on academic achievement and a breadth of approach to the larger context of sport, performance and a wide range of activities of all types.
We believe strongly in the importance of individual motivation and the structured development of personal and intellectual independence; most of all, we want our students to become well-rounded, genuinely good adults who are equipped, able and ready to flourish in the world.
Is there a Wellington College type of person? Yes, there is. Our students are works-in-progress. Our adults – we should be the finished article! The Wellington Identity is a list of five adjectives, each beginning with the letter ‘I’. Together, they describe the type of person a Wellington student is becoming.
(1) The Inspired teacher is the one who changed your life. The one who stepped forward every day – in or out of the classroom – to share their own passion for their subject, their own joy in exploration, discussion, creation, invention. And that’s a wonderful model for students. However inspired our teachers may be (and they are), our students can always be more.
(2) As teachers inspire and challenge students, so they become interested and interesting: this is where intellectual development begins. We want our students to keep asking important questions – even difficult questions – and to be fired with a genuine spirit of enquiry.
(3) We encourage our pupils to become truly independent, as those who can think, learn and cope independently will be the leaders and game-changers of the future. A Wellington education is all about the gradual removal of stabilisers, a gentle freeing of the spirit, so that that all our students leave the College having learnt how to think, learn and cope independently.
(4) There is only one Wellington College Bangkok – but each student makes it their very own school. All our students have the space and freedom to become truly individual, respecting themselves and respecting the individuality of others.
(5) We teach our pupils to be inclusive in all dealings with other people, so they leave the College not in a bubble of privilege and elitism, but with the ability to engage with their local, national and international communities, and with a burning desire to do good in the world.
|Wellington College, Berkshire UK|
|BCCT Member Company since 2017|
|Social Media for Business|
|LinkedIn (Company)||no details|
|Twitter (Company)||no details|
|Instagram (Company)||no details|
|YouTube (Channel)||no details|
|YouTube (Showreel)||no details|
|Back to Previous Page|