|Address:||98 Sathorn Square Office Tower,|
14th – 15th floor,
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak
|Phone Number:||+66 (0) 2677-0000|
|Fax Number:||+66 (0) 2230-6500|
|Business Activity:||Health Insurance|
|Aetna Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established in July 2017. We serve over 282,000 members and more than 2,300 organizations through our nationwide branches and our network of over 480 hospitals and clinics in Thailand. For more information, please visit www.aetna.co.th|
|Products or Services|
|Comprehensive health insurance covers for any medical treatments arising from sickness or accidental injury and travel insurance.|
• UltraCare plan
International medical insurance, world-class international PMI product.
• Platinum plan
Premium health insurance, carefree living with 24/7 worldwide coverage.
• Beyond Personal Care & Personal care plan
Family health insurance, take care of yourself and your loved ones with Aetna health insurance.
• Opal plan
Lump sums health insurance, simple health lump sums cover for any injury or sickness.
• Extra care plan
Top-up health insurance, boost your health cover with our affordable top-up plans.
• Extra value plan
Lump sums cancer insurance, simple cancer cover for all stages of cancer disease.
• Long Stay Visa
Personal health insurance for long stay visa holders.
• Travel insurance
Worldwide travel health insurance.
• Comprehensive health covers for all stage of life.
• Life time renewal guarantee*
• Extensive cashless medical network of over 480 hospitals and clinics nationwide.
• Available for independently purchase without life insurance?
• Complimentary telemedicine service** with vHealth doctor direct from your mobile phone.
* Lifetime renewal is applicable to members who purchase their policy before the age of 60 and continuously renew the policy. Or the members who purchase their policy when the age of 61-65, they will be eligible to renew up to the age of 70.
** This service is run under vHealth application which provides you and your family the on-demand access to our well-trained specialists.
|Board of Directors|
1. Mr. Damian James Delaney, executive director;|
2. Mr. Thiti Kumnerddee, independent director;
3. Ms. Nutapotipan, Kunthaphatt, independent director;
4. Mr. Prawit Wipusiriku, independent director;
5. Ms. Phatharaporn Tienwan, non-executive director;
6. Mr. Winai Jeerawongsunthorn, non-executive director
|BCCT Member Company since 2003|