The AMCHAM Digital Economy Committee has invited an outstanding group of experts to discuss what Digital Transformation really means for key business sectors and for Thai society as a whole.
Learn how you and your company can evaluate the benefits (and the risks) of embracing these changes or of taking a wait-and-see approach.
The event will address the topic from two perspectives: Technologies driving digital transformation
We are bringing together over ten speakers to give short, focused presentations on their specific areas of expertise. The presentations will be followed by group panel discussions, including audience Q&A.
As an added bonus, Ogilvy has agreed to give all who attend the event an interactive experience with their Marketing Maturity QuickScan, an instant, online evaluation of a company's readiness for transformative stakeholder engagement. Bring your tablet, or phone, or laptop to participate!
If your organization is grappling with how to integrate digital technology into its core mission, or if you just want to learn more about where these trends may take us in the near future, then this event is not to be missed!Speakers:
- Keynote: Mr.Michael Araneta- Associate Vice President of IDC Financial Insights
- Renee Lo, Business Development Leader, ASEAN Big Data, Analytics and AI/ML, Amazon Web Services
- Mr. Paradai Theerathada, Chairman & Director of Business Operations, Section 31 Co., Ltd.
- Mr. David Uhlenbrock, Vice President and Head of Strategy & PMO Department, dtac
- Mr. Javier Garcia Lopez, IS Business Development Manager, South East Asia, Rockwell Automation
- Ms. Karndee Leopairote,Phd., CEO & Co-Founder, ICORA
- Mr. Brenton Mauriello, CEO, dwp|design worldwide partnership
- Mr. Axel Winter, CTO, Central Group
- Dr.Passakon Prathombutr, DEPA
- Mr. Rune Solvsteen, Sr. Partner Commerce, The Ogilvy Group, Asia
- Mr. Ariya Panomyong, President & Director, BEC World PCL
08:30 – 08:45 Registration, coffee
08:45 – 09:00 Keynote address Michael Araneta, Associate Vice President, IDC Financial Insight Asia Pacific
09:00 – 10:00 Panel-1: Technologies Driving Digital Transformation
• Data Analytics; Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning (Renee Lo, Business Development Leader, ASEAN Big Data, Analytics and AI/ML, Amazon Web Services)
• Security and Data Privacy (Paradai Theerathada, Chairman & Director of Business Operation, Section 31 Co. Ltd.)
• Telco; Evolution to 5G (David Uhlenbrock, VP and Head of Strategy & PMO Dept., DTAC)
• Internet of Things (Javier Garcia Lopez, IS Business Development Manager, South East Asia, Rockwell Automation)
• Digital Payments; Blockchain (Dr. Karndee Leopairote, CEO, ICORA)
10:00 – 10:15 Coffee break
10:15 – 10:40 “Marketing Maturity QuickScan” (online assessment by The Ogilvy Group)
10:45 – 11:45 Panel-2: Business Cases for Digital Transformation
• B2B: Case Study (Brenton Mauriello, CEO, dwp|design worldwide partnership)
• B2C: Case Study (Axel Winter, CTO, Central Group)
• Smart Cities and Government Strategy (Dr. Passakon Prathombutr, SEVP / Digital Technology and Innovation Development Executive Director of Digital and Innovation Center, DEPA)
• Stakeholder Engagement (Rune Solvsteen, Sr. Partner Commerce, The Ogilvy Group, Asia)
• Media (Ariya Banomyong, President and Director, BEC World)
11:45 – 12:00 Wrap up (including discussion of QuickScan results).