BCCT in collaboration with the American, Australian, Canadian, Irish, Netherlands, Singapore, South African and Swiss Chambers of Commerce invites you to a Multi Chambers/Grant Thornton Evening Presentation on Thursday 30 June organised by BCCT.
Date: Thursday 30 June 2016
Time: 6.30 – 9.00 pm
Venue: Ballroom B, 3rd Floor, Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, 2 Sukhumvit Soi 57 (BTS Thonglor: exit 3)
Topic: Grant Thornton Thailand Hotel Survey and Panel event: Technology and Digital Strategies in the Hotel Industry
Andrew McBean, Partner - Marketing and Outsourcing for Grant Thornton
Michael Marshall - Chief Commercial Officer, Minor Hotel Group
Debrah Pascoe - Senior Vice President, Commercial, Onyx Hospitality Group
Aline Massart - Director Digital Marketing, Accor
Cost: THB 400 for BCCT and participating chambers members & THB 600 for non-members. Includes cocktail food, soft drinks, beer and wine. Please indicate in the comment box when booking if you are from a participating chamber
Cancellation policy: Reservations not cancelled within 2 business days of the event will be charged as will no-shows and invoiced.
NO NON-MEMBER WALK-INS. Any non-members wishing to attend must book online.
Grant Thornton has recently completed a survey of hundreds of 4 and 5 star hotels both in Thailand and within South East Asia looking principally at Digital Strategies in the Hotel Industry within the region.
In four 30 minutes presentations, Grant Thornton will unveil the results of this survey and, together with 3 senior hotel industry speakers, will discuss: how hotels are managing their digital strategies, what opportunities there are and also what the challenges are to implementing them.
Covered during the presentations the following topics will be discussed:
- The technology challenges the hotel industry is facing today (disruptors, sharing economy providers, the increased influence of online travel agents, and the rapidly evolving needs and expectations of guests).
- How important technology and digital strategies are (strategy, implementation and IT Security issues).
- How to personalise experience and how to managed guest relationships (data collection, analysis, the journey of guest's experience).
- The art of balancing human touch and technology.
- The Hotel of the future (technology the industry would like to develop and focus to invest in next 5 years such as e-commerce).