SPONSORED BY MAZARS
*** The seminar will be conducted in Thai. Please click HERE for event detail in Thai language. ***
BCCT members are cordially invited to a BCCT Half-Day Thai Language Workshop on Accounting on Friday 22 December at Sathorn City Tower.
As we approach the financial year-end for the majority of BCCT member companies, Mazars will hold a refresher seminar on the key concepts of Thai Financial Reporting Standards (‘TFRS’) for Non-Publicly Accountable Entities (‘NPAEs’) and also provide insight into the expected changes in 2018, with the issuance of TFRS for Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’).
This seminar will examine in detail the key current and future requirements that will impact your company’s financial reporting.
Who should attend: Accounting Managers / Financial Controllers – i.e. those responsible for financial reporting
Who needs to follow these standards: All ‘NPAE’ and ‘SME’ companies, which represent around 90% of all companies in Thailand. (See definition below)
Date: Friday 22nd December 2017
Time: 9.00 am registration, seminar from 9.30 am until 12.00 pm
Where: The Bangkok Club, 28th Floor, Sathorn City Tower, Sathorn Road (nearest BTS station: Chong Nonsi exit 2 and walk for 10 minutes) map
Cost: free of charge but pre-online booking is required.
Seminar Facilitators :
- Wannawat Hemachayart (CPA), Audit Partner
- Waraporn Jarukitcharoon, Accounting Director
- Tippawan Pumbansao (CPA), Audit Director
- Penphak Nonthapa (CPA), Audit Manager
Which accounting topics will the seminar cover?
- Presentation of Financial Statements;
- Accounts receivable;
- Plant and equipment investment;
- Employee benefits;
- Intangible assets;
- Leases; and
- Outlook for TFRS for SMEs
What is an NPAE?
NPAEs are Non-Publicly Accountable Entities. NPAEs are all companies which are not:
1. Entities that have their equity securities and debt securities publicly traded.
2. Entities that have to submit their financial statements to SEC, SET or other government units for the reason of publication of their marketable securities.
3. Entities that are governed by specific legislation, like Banks, Insurance, Securities, mutual funds and other financial institutions.
4. Public companies.
This event is sponsored by
Mazars in Thailand is a leading audit, accounting, legal, tax and advisory practice, combining the benefits of an integrated global partnership with the entrepreneurial drive of the senior advisors.
Mazars currently employs over 200 professional staff in Bangkok, providing professional support to international and local clients.
A key feature of the practice is the multinational composition of its advisors, with Thai, British, French, Dutch, Japanese and Australian nationals among its senior advisors.
The Mazars global partnership has a direct presence in 79 countries and draws on the expertise of more than 18,000 professionals to assist clients from across a range of industries and sizes, from major international groups and SMEs to entrepreneurs