|This event occurs in the past.|
|Date & Time:||12-Oct-2017 07:30|
|Location:||Gallery 1 (36th Fl.), Pullman Bangkok Hotel G|
|Member Cost:||THB 1,000.00|
**BCCT members are invited to join GTCC Executive Breakfast Talk on 12 October 2017 organized by GTCC.**
Meet the business consultants from L&P to discuss the key implications of the latest changes in German tax law on Thai subsidiaries of German investors.
This seminar is particularly interesting for corporate investors who are demanding with regards to their tax-compliance. This seminar will cover the following points:
• Transfer pricing reforms in Thailand and Germany
• Relocation of business functions (“Funktionsverlagerung”) from Germany to Thailand and its tax impacts
• Rules on controlled foreign companies (CFC) and treatment of CFC income
• Country by country reporting (CbC) implications on Thai subsidiaries
• Treaty override rules, e.g. to avoid illegitimate double taxation treaty benefits
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017
Time: 8.30 – 09.45 am
Venue: Gallery 1 (36th Fl.), Pullman Bangkok Hotel G (map)
Topic: “German and Thai Tax Law Changes and their Impact on Thai Subsidiaries”
Cost: THB1,000 for BCCT members and non-members. This price includes breakfast.
Booking and payment: direct to GTCC here
Cancellation: In case you cannot attend the event, please make your cancellation with GTCC at 02-055-0622 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 10 October 2017. Otherwise, you will receive the invoice.